Welcome to the table! Here at WG MEATBOX, we make dinner easy and delicious. With our no brainer BBQ, just heat and serve! We start with premium meats. We load the chips in the smoker. And we sit next to it most of the day. All you have to do for mouthwatering BBQ is reheat in the oven or crockpot. The only mess you have is eating it! This is BBQ without sitting by the smoker or grill all day. Have mouthwatering BBQ any time of day, any day of the week, any time of the year! Easy, crowd pleasing protein. And on top of it all, we deliver it right to your door at family friendly prices!
The possibilities are endless! That is the beauty of BBQ; it can be sauced, sweet, spicy, savory, anything in between, and all of the above! It can be a style all its own! Use your favorite sauces with our brisket and shredded beef for your own sandwich twist! Or maybe you make hot beef sundaes, pizzas, soups, or french dips! Use our pork carnitas or beef barbacoa in tacos, burritos, enchiladas, chili, tamales, salads, nachos, and more! Your family will come running to the dinner table!! And devour every last bite!!
The most important aspect of all is our quality. For over 20 years, we have crafted our smoke, spice, texture, and flavor. Our meat is premium quality sourced from Midwest family farms. Our products are exclusively served in some of the finest restaurants around the nation and not available in your local grocery stores. This a special opportunity for you to get quality, mouthwatering meat!
Is the meat frozen?
- The meat is frozen when we package it, and we put it in a cooler with ice packs for shipment. Depending on your location, it may arrive frozen or partially thawed. You can refreeze the meat upon arrival or put it in your refrigerator to thaw.
How do I reheat my product?
- Thaw completely. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. DO NOT open “boil-in” bag. Immerse bag of meat in 2 inches of water in a deep oven safe dish. Cover with aluminum foil. Heat until hot. Allow 10-12 minutes per pound, so about 20-24 minutes per package. Or a longer time if reheating from frozen. Remove the bag and enjoy!
- If using a crockpot, follow the same instructions as above, just no aluminum foil. Can reheat on low or high, just depends on how quickly you need it. From frozen, reheat on low for 8 hours (this is the best option for throwing it in before heading to work and having it ready for dinner!)
- You will also receive an insert in your MEATBOX with a recipe and reheating instructions.
When will my order ship?
- Your order will be processed, packed, and shipped the same day or day after your order is placed depending on when the order is placed. Your order will ship same day if it placed before 3 pm.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- You will receive a tracking number when your order ships. It will give you an estimated date and time of delivery.
- Delivery time depends on your location and when the order is placed. We ship Monday through Wednesday, so no orders are held up over the weekend. We will ship Thursday if overnight shipping is selected or you are located in our one day shipping region (most of the Midwest).
- For Home Delivery, your order will be delivered within two business days.
- For Overnight Shipping, your order will be delivered the next business day.
What if I am not home when my order is delivered?
- Don’t worry! The meat is frozen and packed with ice packs, so your meat should be okay sitting out on a summer day. But you will also receive a notification when your order is delivered, so you can know how long it would be outside. Still worried? We offer business delivery as well if that works better for your schedule!
Are bulk orders available?
- Absolutely! If you are looking for bulk, please contact us!