Looking for some easy family meals that come together in no time? That's what Tawnya has ready for us in this week's meal plan!
Read on for the family friendly recipes!
(And don't forget to check out the first two meal plans here!)
Chipped Beef Gravy on Biscuits
- Chop the chipped (dried) beef into little chunks. Place in a large skillet with butter.
- Add flour and butter slowly. Once all is added to the pan and mixed, slowly pour in your half and half. Cook on medium-low, stirring often, until it begins to thicken.
- Add spices to the mixture: black pepper, red pepper flakes, salt. (Garlic optional)
- Service over your warm biscuits.
*Cook your biscuits as directed on package: one tube of big and flaky biscuits.
Philly Cheese Brats
- In a medium skillet add the olive oil and toss in green pepper, onions, and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook your brats on a grill or oven. Cook 6-10 minutes, checking on them a couple of times.
- Once your veggies are soft, take them off the heat.
- When your brats reach 160*F, remove from grill or oven.
- Place brats on a hot dog or brat bun. Then top with the veggies. Add your favorite cheese or cheese sauce on top. Place in the oven on broil for 2-3 minutes to melt the cheese and crisp up the bun.
- Serve with your favorite sides.
- Brown hamburger in sauce pan. Drain.
- Open the single dorito bag hot dog style and crunch up the chips.
- Place 1-2 spoonfuls of hamburger on top of chips
- Layer in the dorito bag your favorite taco toppings: lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, guacamole, sour cream, and salsa. Enjoy!
Chicken Stir Fry
- Cut the chicken breast into little chunks or pieces.
- In a large saucepan, add the olive oil and begin to cook the chicken.
- Meanwhile, in another saucepan bring water to boil to prep your rice. Add your rice and set aside.
- Once chicken is fully cooked, add your rice into the same saucepan as chicken. Mix together, push to the side of the pan.
- In the other half of the pan add your 2-3 eggs and fry up. Once completely cooked, add to the rest of your mixture of chicken and rice.
- Add in your steamable veggies and cook all together until soft.
- Add your soy sauce or stir fry sauce of choice. Enjoy.
- In a medium skillet, brown your hamburger, adding in your spices, lemon pepper, garlic, salt, pepper, onion powder.
- In a medium saucepan add your V8 juice, 64 oz., 1-1.5 Tbsp brown sugar and cooked meat to the pan. Cook on low.
- Slowly add chili powder.
- Add salsa if you like a little kick. (optional)